Monday 8 October 2012

{ My new boyfriend }

Hello lovelies! I have decided to blog since I'm lazy to edit photos for THEDAISYCLOSET's next collection. Today is such a short day in school! Went for class and faster zoom out of the school to get home to rest ! (: Okay, not resting but to edit photos, but tadah ! I am so lazy to start on it and decided to blog about my blogshop instead. THEDAISYCLOSET IS MY NEW BOYFRIEND <3

YES, I have my own blogshop and I started it 2 years ago. But, I haven't been launching very often previously due to many reasons and so that explains why my shop is still very small! And I have decided to start launching it more often, at a regular basis! (: It's like starting all over again, from changing my website from livejournal to weebly, changing my fb account to fb page and also the quality of photos. I know it's hard to start everything from scratch again especially in publicizing my page/website, but I decided to still do it. Might as well right?! Since I have a new and different life now, I shall work hard together with thedaisycloset ! (:
This is the new website (: I am still learning so the design is rather simple.



Don't get me wrong k? I am not complaining about my blogshop ! I love every single thing about it!! I love being able to choose the stocks I want to bring in, to keep some of them for myself, to reply emails, to pack the parcels and of course to launch and receive orders ! (: I have became more independent now, because everything in my life is like totally new to me. I am forced to settle everything myself now. I am glad that I am more independent but at the same time, I'm not a superwomen, I still get stressed up and stuff. So if you are my customers, do give me more time to improve bit by bit k ? Really thank you so much for all your patience especially in replying mails.

I have been really stressed up and exhausted these few weeks because many many plans are coming up for thedaisycloset! I hope everything turns out fine ! *Cross finger* and I gained one kg because I always eat a lot when I'm stressed !!! It's a good thing & sooner or later I will have muscle already because I always have to carry all the stocks home and to photoshoots alone hehe! But on the other side, my complexion is really bad ): Pimples outbreak because I have been burning midnight oil almost every night to work on thedaisycloset. My usual sleeping time now is 3-5am ! ): I am gonna try to adjust back.

Last but not least, I will like to thank every single one who have helped me in one or another way for making me continue with my dream-thedaisycloset! Especially to all my close friends who always listen to my whinings and of course forgiving me for my disappearance from gatherings. Talking about close friends, I will want to specially thank these two awesome friends of mine ! (: They are the owner of LA NOVELLA STUDIO ! If you are a reader of my blog,you will already know how I get to know these two awesome friends.

Everytime when I head over to the studio alone, they are always providing me with the love I needed so much and also helping me in preparation for the shoots ! Even though they are younger than me, they always comfort me and give me advices in life ! <3

This is taken during my latest shoots with them ! Guijie- my wind effect boy & vilvian- my photographer ! (: Thank you darlings for making my shoots successful and enjoyable ! I always have loads of fun at the studio! And thank you for not rushing me when I put on my makeup !!! HAHAHA. Okay, I'm not a girl who likes to put on makeup so I always go to the studio with my nude face ! and always take very long to complete my photoshoot's makeup (thick makeup) & vilvian knows how much I hate putting eye liner! I'm damn lousy at that apparently ):

Okay I shall end here ! This post is getting way too lengthy.

- DO SUPPORT OUR LATEST COLLECTION! 
PREVIEW'S UP ON FACEBOOK!


- FOLLOW @THEDAISYCLOSET ON INSTAGRAM !!

 yes the wind effect ! hahaha! the whole backdrop is like going "GONG GONG GONG" when he was fanning me ! HAHAHA !
My outfit to school today ! Love this upcoming hearts buttons cardigan for collection 19 !!! 

GOODBYE !! HAVE A GREAT WEEK AHEAD !
XOXO

1 comment: