Tuesday 20 December 2011

Cold weather

These few days have been really cold due to the rain! I really dislike going out during raining days. I wish I could hibernate at home... I know everyone wants too! Have been slacking at bf's home for the past week. I was also having terrible cramps from Thursday to Sunday! ): Hate the feelings, pink panadol is always my cure. I know it's not good to eat so frequently but every month, I have to eat it. Is there any other methods you can recommend to me? (:Let me know k? Thank you very much!

Anyway, to comfort me for all my discomfort, baby brought me to IPPUDO ! Are you familiar with this name? (: It's apparently a very popular place to have japanese ramen. Baby's friends have been recommending him and thus, decided to bring me there to try cause he always dislike going to one specific ramen restaurant which I like.


I didn' manage to take a picture inside because we were busy eating and the queue is never ending. We went there at 4pm?! and the queue is still long. It just show how popular the place is.You should go try too, especially this few days when you need some hot soup to warm your body! (:

Before that, baby sent me to orchard plaza to collect my cosmetics from an event held there. I got this deal on deal website and it's E.L.F products, two for $6! Since, I don't usually put makeup so I didn't need such expensive big brush. Thus, decided to try out E.L.F. I gotten a cheek brush and bronzer from there!


 I'm always happy that baby can drive me around! We haven't go dating for quite some time and this week is the happiest period of my month ! <3

I love how we always spend time watching running man together at night and laugh our heart out! HAHAHA! He doesn't like to watch last time because he can't read chinese subtitles but thanks to my awesome friends and his cousins! He has all the episodes for running man in english subtitles! And he really love watching it! (:

Okay, that's how my week goes by! (: Slack too much already. Need to do some work before it's really too late !


Goodnight ! (: Enjoy your week !!

No comments:

Post a Comment