Tuesday 20 December 2011

Help me with the click !

[EDITED: Please help me click the ads and answer my poll! Thank you very much <3]

As expected, today is another rainy day ! Even though I planned to say home to rest and have some beauty sleep, I have to make my way down to bank to make some payment ): Luckily I called the bank first before I go, if not I would have traveled to a further outlet. After everything is settled,I decided to skip my lunch as it's already 3.45pm and dad wants to have dinner together.

Okay, I really think my family is a fast food family! We love eating MacDonald, especially brother and I.We used to order mac every night for supper! I know its very unhealthy and sinful but we could resist. Our excuse is always: Our house area is very ulu, it's dangerous for us to go out late at night! HAHA!So dad actually suggested mac for dinner and of course, I didnt say no. I'm a huge fan of twister fries ! (:

OMG look at it, how to say NO! haha! I welcome anyone to treat me twister fries ! (: You are very very welcome!

Anyway, today is just a day where I can rest and slack and run some errands, hence, nothing really interesting happened. Just that i was woken up by a sms saying that my mobile line is cut off due to some misunderstanding ! -.-" I hate people to disturb me when I'm sleeping ! ): I am an owl ! Hope you get my hint....

Such a long post with boring topic! Okay, shall sign off now, can't wait to see my dodgies tmr for xmas mgm! More pictures next time !

Do support my pretty partner at her blog: http://sticky-footstepss.blogspot.com/

Goodnight ! <3
Joanna.

No comments:

Post a Comment