Saturday 19 May 2012

{A date to IPPUDO & House of Seafood}

Hello lovelies, before my preparations for exams, I went on date with baby to IPPUNDO and House of Seafood!

I don't remember the dates for both events. But I know I went IPPUNDO on a saturday ! Because I head over to the flea just beside Cineleisure. And it was raining and i have a sudden craving for hot soupy ramen and so IPPUNDO here we go (: I reallylove their ramen and its definitely worth the money !!

 My moustache ring (:
Thinking of which ramen to order! Love all their ramen
Dunno how he can hold it ! I can't ):
OOTD: Polka dots top


HOUSE OF SEAFOOD!!!

A cute bunny to greet us haha
 <3 the chilli crab !!!

cute man tou <3

I always love crab and I cant wait to go for crab again!

Please date me out for crab sessions!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment