Monday 11 June 2012

{A date with J family & Bugis date with dodgies}

Hello lovelies, I'm back from Taiwan and I have just open up my blog again. I will blog about Taiwan soon. For now, I'm gonna upload photos from two dates with my dodgies group - Jfamily and dodgies. These people are all from dodgeball committerr but I have a small family in that group (:

I forgot about the dates so pardon me.

{J Family outing}
This J family includes Me, my sis (Joseph) and my niece (Jingjing), all the Js and our two family pals shawn and uncle tan! HAHAHA.Plus Grace(Jing's best friend). I have no idea how we came out with this family but, I LOVE THEM. They are always there to encourage and give me the support I need. You know who you are (:

We went to have some good food but I don't remember the name of the restaurant.But the price are reasonable and the food was okay only.

Me and Jing <3
J FAMILY <3
(:(: (:


Another date is when we went bugis !! I wanted to shop and so we asked whoever is free. We went to have lunch at Fish&Co,shopping and then watch movie.


 I'm always hitching a ride from him haha.

 His typical expression!




HEHEHE More outings soon.

xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment