Monday 7 January 2013

{ Nandos at Jcube }

Another schedule post for you (: Give me some time to be back as I will be busy with my shop and studies now!!

[ NANDOS ]
First time at Jcube and I met up with my best friend for 9+years and counting to celebrate his birthday (:

 Sitting next to the rink and we love to see all the happy faces !! (:




We ordered platter for two and it only cost around $50 if I'm not wrong ! The chicken is very tender and we love it. Didn't take a lot of photos because i just had facial that day and my complexion is damn bad ):

We actually posed for the nandos contest but I am so lazy to send on our entry): Too busy & lazy already.

Okay, Jcube wasn't very impression except that you can skate over there. So I guess I wouldn't head there so often Lol.

I hope everyone is not having any Monday Blues !
Have a great week everyone  (:

No comments:

Post a Comment