Sunday 6 January 2013

{ Domani Cafe x Beer Market }

Sorry for being late but HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE ! (: I hope you all will have a blessed 2013.I am still trying to list down all my goals for the year.

Anyway, I was supposed to go for shoots today but my eyes are too swollen and I decided to postpone it to tomorrow even though I have a packed schedule tomorrow. Starting from tomorrow, I'm gonna be a busy bee again ): Wish me luck everyone! And I will like to share my favourite piece for the upcoming 2013 collection ! Here's a picture from my instagram:

YES YES I BROUGHT IN MY VERY FIRST BLAZER ! LOVE THE FLORAL PRINTS !! And of course I kept it for myself HAHA! Also, this floral blazer can fit UK4 girls too (:

back track to all my overdue posts:
It's gonna be a picture post. Wait till I am feeling better I will be back with many wordy posts! (:

[ DOMANI CAFE ]



Love their brownie obsession ! <3 data-blogger-escaped-p="p">

[ BEER MARKET ]


Going back to settle work stuffs.
Have a nice week ahead (:

XOXO



No comments:

Post a Comment