Wednesday 25 April 2012

{Bella Box & Vanity Trove box arrived }

Hello lovelies, I have posted on wanting to subscribe to BellaBox and Vanitytrove ! And I have subscribed to Bellabox myself and baby have bough Vanitytrove as a gift for me (: Both the April box have arrived already and I'm happy with both boxes. They consists of items that I will use and will love to try ! (:

1) BELLA BOX :



 I love PINK !! (:
 Two vouchers are included inside ! For Lemongrass House and Brow Bar.
I forgot to take a picture of what's inside the box, my box consists of :

2 Kinohimitsu Collagen Drink
Enavose H20 Black Tea Quench Mask
Lemongrass House Shower Gel 
A Balm (Forgotten the brand)
Hello Flawless Benefit Liquid Foundation

My fav or pick:  
Hello Flawless Benefit Liquid Foundation
 Kinohimitsu Collagen Drink
 Enavose H20 Black Tea Quench Mask

Remember!
It's only $15 per month & you will be entitled to a surprise box.
Sent directly to your doorstep.
The staffs are very friendly and helpful and I will definitely continue to subscribe to their box.

You can choose to subscribe MONTHLY (can cancel anytime) or ONE YEAR(get one month for free) or even send a GIFT!

What are you waiting for?! Join them now!


2) VANITY TROVE:

 Pink also ! hehe
 HELLO BEAUTIFUL SOMEBODY LOVES YOU : Included in my box cause my baby bought this box for me as a gift this month ! How sweet right, message at the back. Inside the pink envelop are all the vouchers shown below:

 8 blogshops have joined them this month !
 2more vouchers and my items!


 It will be very nice to send someone you love this gift ! Not to worry if you don't know whether the person has already subscribed to Vanitytrove. This is because once you purchase a gift, they will send a redeem code to that special person. And they will have to redeem it by going to their account and enter the code.

How easy right?!

Vanitytrove box consists of :

Style Aromatherapy Hair Moisturizer
Cheeky Ginger Citrus Soap
Biotherm White D-tox cleanser
NUXE Hand and Nail cream
Clinque Lip Gloss stick

My fav or pick: 
CLINQUE Lip Gloss stick 
Style Aromatherapy Hair Moisturizer
BLOGSHOP VOUNCHERS


For Vanitytrove,it will be $25 per month. But you can see they have the same amount of items as Bellabox, but with more vouchers I wont say Vanitytrove is not worth the money !

You are also given a choice of MONTHLY or YEARLY subscription ! And of course,GIFT option which I received it this month.

Upcoming promotions are MOTHERS' DAY SPECIAL GIFT BOX!
2 FOR ONLT $35. Attractive right? I'm getting it for my mum !
I hope she will love the surprise box as much as I do. 

Hurry sign up now to get this special box for MOTHERS' DAY! Pamper yourself and your MUM <3

CLICK HERE to join the fun ! 

***********************

Okay I hope you will know which box suits you more, different people have different preferences and I LOVE BOTH ! YES!! So for MAY, I'm still subscribing for both. Still can't decide to stick with which.

GOOD LUCK GIRLS <3
GOODBYE!

 
Instagram: follow me @jnayst
Twitter: follow me @jnayst
Formspring: http://www.formspring.me/joannayst



 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment