Friday 6 April 2012

{A date with baby long time ago}

Hello everyone, I realised i haven't blog properly for 2weeks or so?!Am really busy with my own stuffs, working and working but not studying as much. Guilty max!

Let us go back to 7 March when baby and I went to town for movie and meal.Our intial plan is to study but all thanks to me, we were so distracted and really no mood to study, so we decided to catch " Act of Valor". I enjoyed the movie! Really touching when the leader sacrificed himself to save everyone but the movie was pretty short.

Before the movie, we went to Medz ! Baby's friend say the food is nice but I find it so-so. We gave it only a 4/10.









 

And I shall go back to my book ! ONE WEEK NO TOUCH ALREADY !

XOXO

DO SUPPORT MY BLOGSHOP !! <3 <3
http://thedaisycloset.livejournal.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment