Thursday 12 April 2012

{A blessing in disguise}

Hi lovelies, because I wasn't feeling well today, I gave myself a break to stay at home instead of forcing myself to suffer the whole day. My day was actually very tiring: 6hrs of school and then rush to night tuition. So my day will start at 12 and ends only at 9pm. I haven't been eating well cause I have been feeling really exhausted. Rather sleep than eat, so my weight dropped again ):

anyway, I have always wanted to post on my month-sary celebration with baby on 22 March ! (: We spent the whole day together and happy that I managed to get some stocks.

22 MARCH : Todai & Titanic
Before this day, we have already decided to go for international buffet cause I have been craving for oysters! Our initial plan is to head to CAROUSEL at orchard but it's a little expensive so we decided to consider other buffets. And baby found TODAI at Marina Bay Sands and there's a deal for it thus, we decided to go there. But I was quite disappointed ): NO OYSTERS and the food are so-so.


 A map of the restaurant.



 Snow crab haha.

 That's about all of what i ate ): But still I'm happy to have buffet with baby. More to come!!





 Baby's boarding pass and he didn't survive.
 This my boarding pass and I survived ! (:

 Love the back of my polka dots dress (:


GOODBYE ! Shall study now cause I missed my class !

No comments:

Post a Comment