Wednesday 12 September 2012

{ Lovely August: USS Birthday celebration part I }

Hello lovelies ! I am feeling good today so I decided to blog before I get busy again. And finally, I'm touching on my birthday celebrations. I didn't really have a lot of celebrations with friends this year as I decided to disappear for a little while to give myself a short break. Nevertheless, I would like to thank all friends who have wished me happy birthday in any way, especially those who make the extra effort to leave me happy memories! (:

On 21 August, I celebrated my birthday with my special group of friends at USS ! I have always wanted to take a look inside uss but always reluctant to pay for the entry fee as I have height phobia and didn't dare to take roller coaster ! But that day,  I stepped out of my comfort zone! I tried almost all the popular ride and YES, it means I took the Battlestar Galactica roller coaster !! Both of the ride somemore GREAT SATISFACTIONS ! (:

Before heading to USS, we decided to have lunch at habourfront centre as we thought there weren't be so many people since it's a weekday. We were so wrong ):
 Chouchou trying to be Mickey mouse !
 Decided to tie plaits for USS and act like a tourist ! (:
It is actually very convenient from habourfront because you can either take the tram or a public bus in to resort world. The journey costs only $2.


 Already so crowded outside USS, the inside is even worse.
 Long long queue ! But the queue moves quite fast as there are like five counters to purchase the tickets.
 Oh yah, we didnt get the express ticket because we really didn't know there will be so many people ! It's a weekday and the crowd was crazy. And we though express ticket is too expensive. Anyway, we got our ticket at $55/- as there was this promotion for all SIM students. I don't know if the promotion is still on-going you can check it at your portal ! (: $55 is worth it !
 with mal mal ! (:
 I was actually holding on to my camera and kenneth's dslr and suddenly the three guys just got so nervous and I didn't know why cause I was holding the camera safely. But kenneth still insist that I  return him his camera. SO ! I turned and saw this giant Frankenstein (I don't know his name) and I screamed! HAHA did you get my story?! The three boys saw that the giant was trying to scare me and that's why they were so nervous when I'm holding two cameras! -.- Then I decided to take photo with Frankenstein! And the photo below is really funny cause I am damn short ): and he is looking at me lo, SO SCARY! eeks! I really got a shocked when he tried to scare me from the back before that.
It's really very hard to take picture as a group as there are so many people everywhere inside! 

I guess I have to spilt the USS post into different parts because I took too may pictures and I really wanna share with you guys ! (:

MADAGASCAR SECTION!
 I have no idea why I look so messed-up here. I haven't even go for any ride.
 This ride is actually for kids but I insisted to go take a ride because at that point of time, I still haven't have the courage to take other rides.
 The two who also accompanied me for the ride (:
 Don't worry I didn't zao gen! It's my denim shorts that I wore for my tunic ! (: My favourite GIRAFFE!!! In case you still have no idea, I LOVE GIRAFFE A LOT! I have a giraffe pencil case and I have been using it since two years ago. Mum got it for me and I didn't want to change.
 The only boy who will take the ride with me!
 While the other two stand below looking at us like we are some childish peeps!
 Okay, thats my outfit for USS! From top to bottom, everything is from Korea! Their simple gray top which is long enough to be a tunic for me, yellow backpack for just 10,000won, shades from f21 and black covered shoe from spaio for 9,000 won if I never rmb wrongly!

FAR FAR AWAY!
 We are queuing for the junior roller coaster !
 Catch their 4D show, it's really awesome! First 4D show and I love it.
Super long queue! But I think it's worth it.

Okay, it's dinner time now! I shall continue USS part two on friday ! (: 

Have a great week ahead!
GOODBYE!
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment