Saturday 15 September 2012

{ Lovely August: USS Birthday celebration part II }

Hello lovelies! I am back for USS part two and I'm so sad cause my friend just told me that she went USS on thursday and there wasn't any queue for all the rides): Why so unfair ! SOB !

FAR FAR AWAY
 The three boys are in-charge of planning our route because it is impossible to complete all rides due to the crazy crowd! Look!! They are so serious hahaha My personal tour guide! (:
 And of course, I camwhored at the side as usual ^^
 Love my shades (:
 Queuing up for some musical and decided to leave the queue because I want to try other rides !

JURASSIC PARK 

 It's really impossible to take a proper picture with the crazy crowd. Mal said that I look like one of those people walking out of the place ): I WAS TRYING TO TAKE PICTURE AT THE ENTRANCE LO ):

 This picture is taken after we went for the Jurassic Park Rapids Adventure! Luckily we bought raincoat and I am damn smart ! I brought along my slipper and I wore them for the ride ! Unlike the guys, their shoe got wet hehehee! After the ride, we were all so hungry and thirsty so we bought drinks and they bought snacks before coming to USS! So we were munching away while waiting at the queue. They are like the best planner ever (: I should really post about my Korea trip and you will know how serious and good they are in planning (:

\

 FLYING CANOPY ! It was okay only and the ride is really short!


ANCIENT EGYPT

 Here I am at the section my best friend is working at ! But she wasn't working that day but she reminded me to take the ride ! And here, here you go: REVENGE OF THE MUMMY!
 I think the ride is really worth the time (: We queued for almost an hour ! And the first thing that came to my mind when I was halfway at the queue and when I get to know about the ride is " I AM SO GONNA SCOLD SWEEKEE" !!! She knows I am damn scare of roller coaster and not to say, even more afraid of indoor roller coaster !!!!! Cause it's gonna be dark and fast where you cant see anything and I have really bad experiences with indoor rides! But still the boys encourages me and so I still went for it! I thinik the ride is AWESOME ! Shall not elaborate more! GO TRY IT ! MUST TAKE WHEN YOU GO USS! (: Oh yeah you are not allowed to bring bags in so there are lockers outside for you to store them.

AND OF COURSE THE HIGHLIGHT OF ALL RIDES!!! 

SCI-FI CITY

Battlestar Galactica: HUMAN vs. CYLON

YES YES !! I TRIED BOTH ! I AM DAMN PROUD OF MYSELF !!!!!!!!!!! AND REALLY IT IS DAMN AWESOME BUT, please dont ask me about the view because I was so afraid that the only I do during the ride was to SCREAM MY LUNGS OUT !! haha I closed my eyes all the way! HAHA I regretted it after I came down but we were rushing to the transformer ride and thus couldnt get to take them again! ): If only there's no queue!


 zoom zoom zoom ! HAHHA

TRANSFORMERS The Ride: The Ultimate 3D Battle


SUPER LONG QUEUE AND THE WALK WAY TO THE RIDE IS FREAKING LONG ! At every corner we turned we thought we have reached the ride already but we were so so wrong ): we waityed for 1.5 hrs !!!!! Freaking long !
 Us queuing for transformer ride ! (: Anyway, the boys love the ride but I was more concerned about my back ! Because I was quite petite and I have space between me and the handle so I kep hitting myself against the chair during the ride ): So be really careful if you are my size ! haha

Feeling damn tired after the transformer ride ! Last picture for you guys in USS (:

 We were damn hungry after USS and decided to head to MACPHERSON for dinner ! Love their kuay chap and their duck meat is damn yummy too (:




Okay I better continue packing for my flea tmr (: And yes! I am heading to scape flea to sell my stuffs again! Everything going for $5-$10 !!! Do come down and support me !(:
GOODNIGHY LOVELIES !
Have a great day tomorrow and support me!

XOXO





No comments:

Post a Comment