Tuesday 11 September 2012

{ Lovely August: My bday celebration with family + Pris's 21st }

WAKE ME UP WHEN SEPTEMBER ENDS !!!!

Hello lovelies! It's already september and it means my school gonna start soon. I have mixed feelings towards school re-opening: happy that I got to see my friends and I have a lot of friends for my MM class! (: sad because I have to start working real hard for my last year. I know I can do it !

Anyway, back track to august again. Have really been busy to update and upload photos! Pardon me I will find time to finish up all my august posts asap!

Firstly, on 19 AUGUST, I was damn busy the whole day because I had my birthday celebrations with my family and straight after dinner, i rushed down to pris's 21st bday celebration. I always appreciate how my brother and sister arrange a bday celebrations with my family together with my brother-in-law and brother's close friend every year. Because we are the three august babies in our BIG FAMILY (: I missed my own bday celebration with them last year and told myself to attend even though I have another party going on.

So they decided to go to my brother's in law's house for some BBQ !!!!! Always love bbq because chicken wings are my favourite !

 AUGUST BABIES <3

 My sister (:
 My dearest dad ! The only person in my family who doesn't mind taking photo ! <3
Yvonne and me (:


PRIS'S 21ST ! (Her bday is also on 22 August) !!
Wanlin and me (: She is my freshie and fellow sporties!
The two who always bully me ):

OLD OLD CS LOVE <3

 OLD CS (:
 The three tai-tais <3

 After the party, we head over to some country club and stayover (: And old old cs spent quality time together and they really make me feel very blessed to have them in my life ! And of course not forgetting amanda who is in HK !!
 The big bathroom which pris, audrey, ceri and I sat in and chat while waiting for one another to bathe! (: IKR, we are girls, we gossip too!
 Those who survived for the night playing "idiot" dai dee!
 The ladies <3

My august was AWESOME and I thank you everyone who have make a difference in my life! Thank you for always staying by my side and showering with all the love you can ever give! Thank you for being such wonderful people in my life! Hope to create more and more memories together. Still hoping for our overseas trip, wish we can go for graduation trip together.

Blogging about august really make me feel so much better because I have a terrible week ahead  ): Gonna work everyday except wednesday and I have a date to countdown to. I have so many things to hold back and hide till the day, I wish I will continue to stay as busy as possible, to stay as happy as possible, to not think so much about it. I will try because I know this is the best thing I can do now.

p.s: Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional

Hope you have a fulfilling week ! 
GOODNIGHT LOVELIES!
XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment