Monday 3 December 2012

{ Antoinette }

Hello lovelies! How's your Monday? I am not having any Monday blues because I decided to go to my sat otia class so I can rest in. Having to work for 12hours on Sunday straight was really very tiring. It is even worse when you are having girls thing. Am just really glad to sleep in more but my neck is aching at the moment, tsk ): And please do not rain now when I need to go collect stocks later, NOOOOO ):

Anyway, I guess most of you will have heard of Antoinette before, they are famous for their yummy desserts. But my girlfriends and I only get to try one of the desserts as we were all full after our pasta there. I know right, most of the customers will head there for nice dessert and high-tea session but we didn't have our dinner yet so we decided to give it a try.

Antoinette
30 Penhas Road, Singapore
 It is very near Lavender Mrt station. We didnt have a hard time looking for it.
The two birthday girls outside Antoinette ! (:
Table with sweet treats..
Love the interior design ! (:



Crab Suzette (Spaghetti cooked alio olio style with crab, white wine, chilli, cheery tomato and basil)
Seafood Alio Olio
Antoinette. This dessert has the same name as the restaurant ! (A milk chocolate mousse infused with earl grey, earl grey tea crumble, chocolate biscuit, dark chocolate earl grey cremeux, and raspberry coulis)

The lovely girls with their birthday present !!!! 

I decided not to post our group photos because I look round in them ): I think I became more chubby in november haha ! And I shall explore more nice eating place with them (: Cant wait for more meet-ups with girlfriends!

Okay bye, gonna get ready to go take stocks!

IT MEANS NEW COLLECTION COMING UP.
Sorry for the wait though, have been really busy and tired in November but I will make sure December will be an awesome month for myself and thedaisycloset ! (:

XOXO.





No comments:

Post a Comment