Saturday 1 December 2012

{Mini Birthday Celebartion for Grace}

Hello lovelies! It's the first day of DECEMBER! (: Which means SANTA CLAUS IS COMING TO TOWN! I bet everyone is looking forward to December because it is a joyful month and many presents to receive even though it's not your birthday. Apparently, I have many parties to attend this month and I am so looking forward to it. I can dress up more!!

Anyway, I have a two darlings from dodgies- wonderjing & gracey ! Furthermore, their birthdays both fall on November. Anyway, we decided to have a mini celebration for grace with just J family because she is so busy and am rushing off to other places that day. So we surprised her in school on Monday after her lesson. Just to let you know, we are seldom on time haha. We (joseph, wonderjing and I) are supposed to meet at 11am to prepare but all of us were late and took a cab down to school,ikr -.-! So much of planning to be on time. But nevertheless, we still managed to reached before grace ended her class.

 You can know his character by looking at his behaviour haha.
The three darlings <3
Wonderjing and me <3

 The Jfamily (: Finally all of us are present !

After the mini celebration, I went for second half of my class. I know I am a bad student this year, I feel like I am very deprived for sleep :/ Then I went to airport for my job briefing but I couldn't remember how did I travel there. Anyway, I got this angry bird event job and am working every sunday ! This sunday will be the last day of my work, can come visit me for lunch and dinner if you want ! (:
Ronald, Jinghan and Zen. Anyway, we were all playing with the "uglymeter" & we were well entertained by Zen.
The two ladies I am working with (: OCS LOVE!

 We all had dinner at ASTONS! I love Astons a lot as they provide cheap and delicious western food. I must always order drinks when I eat out and my friend always tell me it's a waste of money but for Astons, it is just worth it I feel. Main course and a drink but still less than $10.



Yummy food and is so price-worthy. It is even better with great company!
Thank you all (:

Oh yeah, they introduced me to this "phewtick" app ! And i earned like $16 on the first day ^^ But now, I am not crazy over that already. If you have phewtick then come and scan with me when you see me!

Have a great DECEMBER everyone ! (:

XOXO.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment