Thursday 27 December 2012

{ Food for Thought }

Yohoo ! While this post is being publicized I am out to meet my friends for lunch !! (: Really having a great December and hope you guys are having fun too ! (:

Continue from wonderjing's 21st birthday celebration part 1: After my work, Uncle tan came to school to fetch us to the cafe we reserved to celebrate fro wonderjing ! It's FOOD FOR THOUGHT ! (: I have a lits of nice cafes that I wanted to try out and food for thought is one of them.

I heard that their breakfast are good but that day we went for dinner and ordered like main courses. I wasn't really impressed by their main course ): Maybe I should go there for breakfast again. Anyway, I'm so glad that dodgies still get a chance to meet up and we also planned our xmas party that day. Love them all <3

First time heading there (:


SINGAPOREAN STYLE ! This is a tissue pack haha and I took it hehe






 With my two girls <3
 The three girls ordered this and it was too much for us ! Lucky we have big eater like jeremy and joseph hehehe !!!



 J FAMILY <3

Hope you love our present wondejing !! (: More hi tea with you soon !

XOXO 
Have a great day everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment