Thursday 30 August 2012

{ Overdue: Lovely August with friends }

Hello lovelies, it the last second day of AUGUST !  How's your august ? (: I hope you have a great month like me ! I have been really busy this month and have no time to actually sit down and do proper stuffs. Even up till now, my schedule book is all filled up till sch reopens. I am actually happy because I am working hard and playing hard. THREE WORKS PER DAY most of the time, I'm crazy but I guess it's good in some ways.

Anyway, I met up with my two darlings on 13 August for some simple dinner. We chose to head to lot one again as it was nearer to us and we doesn't want to travel far. We have dinner at Olio Cafe! That was my second time there and I think their food aren't that bad (: Price is quite friendly too. But still I miss new york new york which used to be located at where Olio Cafe is at now.

 Thank you darlings for the gift ! I hanged the lantern at my bedside (: Always wishing I have sweet dreams and wake up happy (:


 <3

 Ice chocolate with gelato (:

I don't remember the dates for all outings but I have two meals together with friends that week too. I always heard about MA MASION at Bugis (japanese cuisine). So we decided to go there and give it a try. Malcolm actually told me that the food is so-so but because my friends have been telling about this restaurant so I still want to give it a try. After the meal, I totally with malcolm!!! The food was OKAY only and the menu is actually very complicated -.- There are like near ten different menus for you to choose from! 

 I like their deco tough. But not the food!
 Always the one making the orders.
 Always the one cam-whoring heheh!
 Our favourite mussels but we both prefer the fish&co one.
 Fries for mussels !



Another meal date with malcolm and wengfai at IPPUDO ! MY FAVORITE RAMEN RESTAURANT in singapore ! (: Please go and try if you haven't ! It's definitely worth the price (:





Okay ! Wish me luck, I'm gonna use my last try and try to change my timetable to a better one! Finger cross!!
Have a good rest !
Goodnight !
XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment