Sunday 1 January 2012

Sad december..

December haven't been a good month for me. There are supposed to be two happy festivals but it ended up making me heartbroken on both day.Apparently, I spent my christmas and new year eve staying at home and celebrated with my dad. I just realized that even the dinner I had on both days were the same! TOMYUM SOUP + RICE from my house downstairs. It's really delicious and my gfs used tocome all the way just to have it.

I was hoping that this post can be ready before 2012 arrives, but I am only done with it at 3am ): Blame my drama and tummy. To start my new year with a new start ! I shall summarized all the happy events that have happened to me during the last two weeks of december!


1) 15 Dec- SRC XMAS MGM
 I painted my nails the night before xmas mgm (:
 Went town to buy present to exchange during mgm ! Love the company!
 Went tuahuey with dodgies <3

 Thanks grace and syakirah for the present <3
I got this bathing set from the gift exchange and it's from my freshie! so coincident! (:

2)24 Dec- Dinner with baby's family.
It's just a simple dinner with his family and it's great going to movie with him and celebrate xmas in the cinema! (:

 Ingredients from popiah!

It broke cause it's too fat ! HAHA.

3)25 Dec- Baking with laopa!
I'm such a sweet girl right? Purposely go home to celebrate with him and he mentioned that he wanted to bake blueberry cheesecake. So, I decided to help him out.(:






I forgot to take photo of the product =/ But I really enjoy baking with my dad ! haha ! After that I got tired and went to nap ! Then, something really disappointing happened so I wasn't in any mood to do anything and got bored at home.

Luckily, Shawn called me to ask me for mahjong at his friends house and of course I said yes ! (: hehe and his friends really made my xmas a more joyful one! Hope to mj with them soon !



Mahjong soon again k? (:

4)28 Dec- Job interview & dinner with baby and his best friends!
Yes, I went for job interview at shenton ay area and I thought the interview went really well. And yes,I was called to job training with shawn the next day ! (: so happy ! I hope they accept me cause my schedule is super bad ! ): Hope they don't mind!!!! 

Anw, I went home and wanted to take a nap but ended up watching drama again and by the time I really want to sleep, I need to go town to meet baby and his friend ): So i was in a bad mood the whole time cause I'm exhausted and hungry ! And I have to go for job training at 9am the next day. But thanks to baby and his friends, they treated me like a princess. Xie xie!

By the way, we settled down at cineleisure to have our dinner. There's this shop at B1 selling western food and the salad bar is one time buffet. Means you just have to pay for the plate and you can get as much food as you like from the salad bar !

As usual,I shared with baby a plate and it really make us very full after eating our main course and salad plate ! Look at the picture ! Our plate is really very little already. I see people with MOUNTAINS OF FOOD on their plate ! So scary! I think it's quite worth the price. Do try when you are there next time ! (:




(:

5)29 Dec- Job training
My training was 2 hours earlier than shawn ): and I really attended the training like a zombie! Whenever I get a chance to sit, I will. hehe and I was trying to be cool that day as I was really too exhausted to entertain anyone. But this cute girl broke my cool! Haha !
She's lyrenna and she is very young ! But she is very friendly too (: Hopefully, I will get to work with her or sth...

Okay, I forgot what happened and shawn gave me this face! SO RUDE LOR ! haha

Anyway, thanks for brightening up my day ! (:

Okay, what a lengthy post ! 
Shall end here! Goodnight !!
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE <3

No comments:

Post a Comment