Sunday 22 January 2012

Super overdue 2

HAPPY NEW YEAR in advance!<3

Have you been really busy like me? Everyday I feel that I am a zombie but at the same time, I managed to completed my long to-do list. And that really makes me very happy. If you see me these few days, I am smiling and laughing so much ! ^^

Anyway, I will back track to first week of Jan ! Please pardon me....

7th JAN: Susan turned 21 !!
We finally attended our xiao mei's 21st birthday! She is finally 21 but still she is still our xiao mei in our group and she look young and cute! Happy that we are in the same class this year, it definitely brings back a lot of memories in JC! (:




The minnie mouse is damn cute ! love helium ballooon!!!!


8th JAN: FLEA!!
I set up a stall at flea and I was late so didn't manage to get a good spot. But overall, the sales wasn't that bad. At least it hit $XXX so yeah, I'm thankful for that ! (: Anyway, my cute dad did a tazmania balloon for me to put at my stall to attract customers, HAHA will post photos of it!




10JAN: SSIKKEK BBQ AGAIN!
YES!! Baby and I went to korean bbq again with his best friend! He chose it not me, so I was quite surprised. Before we head to eat, baby accompanied me to Bugis to buy my cny loots! And I was really happy that day, I remembered clearly ! I gotten a black suede wedge which is perfect for my AD,CNY and shoots, so it's really very worth it except that its loose on me even though they included a oadding for me): I will see what i can do. Anyway, I gotten a red skirt too. We left bugis after buying YAKULT GREEN TEA from KOI !  That is always a must buy for me when I'm at bugis.



Normally I'm not the one cooking HAHAHA. I eat only !

15JAN: Grandpa's 96th Birthday!
Our family gathered together to celebrate grandpa's 96th birthday! Three generations gathered together at old turf city to have some dimsum together. I wasn't having any appetite so I only ate a bowl of porridge. Poor me! 

After dimsum, I went town to meet up with three of my evangelists to shop around awhile and then head to bugis again to shop with shawn! (: I managed to buy everything I needed for my appreciation dinner and cny !  That makes me a happy girl again!





What a long post. I shall update about AD another day !(:

Goodnight world! I'm looking forward to CNY ! <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment