Sunday 8 January 2012

IRODORI

I'm supposed to post an entry yesterday but I was really exhausted after fetching my mum home from airport, thus, the delay. But nevertheless, I'm still going to share my happy day spent on Tuesday (3rd Jan) with my baby boy ! (:


As he knows that I have been craving for sushi buffet for a week already, baby decided to bring me to IRODORI ! It is a Japanese restaurant which serve all kind of traditional dishes and is located in River View Hotel. I pretty enjoyed there as the sashimi are really fresh and we were very full after that. It is ala carte buffet so you can just order from the menue, how good !! (:


 Super love this dress & clutch ! <3









After the buffet, we went to Suntec city to redeem my free movie tickets ! (: While I was walking to suntec, I saw Red Mango and went to try the yogurt for the first time and I think it's not bad ! But I will love to try sogurt before I decide which is my favorite yogurt shop. If you have recommendations, do let me know ! Tqvm!
Anyway,we went to watch 'WARHORSE' ! It's a really touching and nice show! Baby also said it is a nice show and it's worth to watch so go catch in now while it is still screening! (:

After watching this movie, I feel like riding a horse, a smart one please!




A long, tired but HAPPY DAY ! Thank you baby <3

Gooodnight guys!! I'm exhuasted ! need to sleep for flea tmr! Come support me at scape ! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment