Tuesday 3 January 2012

First supper of the year !

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE !

Before I touch on my first supper in 2012, I need to set track back to 22Dec'11 when baby and I headed down to SSIKKEK@Novena (2D1N)! (: I love this outlet cause they offer the same buffet as 2D1N and what best is: You can make reservation for this outlet and the boss is very very friendly!

Anyway, I was quite happy that we were given the outdoor seats and we didn't smell bad after the meal. My favorite meat goes to their pork belly ! Love eating pork belly with lettuce plus their chilli sauce !! WOAH!! I just make myself damn hungry now. Other than that, their kimchi is delicious too. I was really full that day and happy that baby agreed to go there with me ! <3 him!!

 Yummy pork belly !
 Apparently, he was the only one cooking hehe.
Prok belly + lettuce + chilli sauce!

************************************

My very first supper was at Swee Choon Dimsum place on 1 Jan'12 ! It was highly recommended on website and I have not been there before. Hence, baby decided to bring me there since we didn't meet for nye. To be honest, I was disappointed with their food. It wasn't as nice as I expected! ): I prefer the gaylang dimsum supper place.

Anyway, we went there at 6+am and there are still a lot of people there but most of them are talking damn loudly which I don't really like! I think the only two dishes that I like is Sichun spicy dumplings and Liu Sa Bao. The rest are just so so. You can still give it a try ! Different people got different taste and I'm super picky as mentioned by my bf (:











 I think my year started well! I had a great day today too. Will update tmr or friday.
Goodnight ! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment