Friday 13 January 2012

Super overdue

Omg I have been neglecting this space and I'm sorry as I was in rather bad mood these few days. So many things happened and it affected me so much that I didn't feel like doing anything. Nevertheless, the nightmares ended and here I am, back to blogging !

Anyway, on the 4th Jan,I had a very tight schedule ! Firstly, I need to head down to bank to collect my cheque and then rush to relc to pay and then head to work briefing and collect my uniforms and ipad. I was so exhausted by the end of the day but it didn't just end like that. After that I had to rush home packed my work stuff and head to baby's house to stayover as I will be working at east the next day. At 9pm, I havent had any meal yet so my good brother shawn and his best friend drove me to chomp chomp to satisfy my cravings for kangkong and la la! HOW NICE RIGHT ! Love supper like that <3

(:

Love this friend too ! Super nice!

On the 5th, it was my first day of work as an evangelist for capitastar rewarding programme. It was really fun cause I get to know a lot of friends over there. But, my leg was feeling really super tired at the end of the day ! Luckily I have sleeping stocking and it really did make my leg more comfortable after i woke up the next day ! (:


Great friends who went pastamania to satisfy my cravings again ! NICE ! (:

Okay, I will update tmr ! As most of my pictures are still in my camera !More to come. Off to sleep! Goodnight! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment