Sunday 17 June 2012

{Hair spa}

Hello lovelies! As I mentioned, I bought Vanitytrove's Mothers' Day box and it came with two hair spa vouchers. But, by the time I got it, my mum wasn't free and had to leave got Taiwan, so I invited one of my best babe (Anthea) to enjoy the hair spa with me.

The hairspa is at PHYTO SALON at Wheelock. The experience was really good, we had consultation first to see our hair condition and then we were treated like princess. While doing the hair treatment, we enjoyed the massage and movie provided ! I wish the treatment was longer HAHA, it was really good and comfortable.

 On the way to hairspa, we saw fei <3
 Self cupboard for bags!
 SEE! Can watch movie like a princess
Thanks babe for talking to me and listening to me <3


We went to the hair spa before i fly off to Taiwan! And we had a really great talk, I get to know more things.I was feeling much better after meeting this babe.


I need friends who comfort me, protect me and love me and she is definitely one of them ! I am very grateful to have her around.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment