Tuesday 26 June 2012

{Taiwan Day Two}

Hello lovelies, I'm back for Taiwan trip day two! We always make an effort to travel to the beach for the two little ones to play because they only get to play with water(sea) when we are back. We planned to go  大鹏湾,but it started raining while we were on our way there so we decided to head to 墾丁to have lunch first before trying the beach again.

We went to a famous seafood restaurant and the queue is very long!! The food was really good and we spent around 150-250 sing dollars there. Know why so much? Because we ordered oyster, prawn, fresh fish and others and we have 11 people altogether (: Normally on Sunday, our family is that big.


 I wore specs for a few days because my contact lens spoil on day 1!
CHEEKY NEPHEW ! He was so naughty in the car.
 My sis in law and me and my niece (pls ignore my fringe)
 The weather didn't last long ):
We have to queue to order the food first ! see the long queue.
I think the restaurant is call AH LI SEAFOOD. 

I love oyster the best, damn yummy!



 My two sisters.
 Love the sea but I have phobia ):

The four helpers just for the two little ones.
 First aunt, Second aunt and me (:
  My family <3

After the beach, I went with my mum and aunt to the wet market to buy seafood back home to cook! 




 This crab is bigger than my hand!
 Their seafood are really fresh !


In summer, Ken Ding is definitely a place you want to visit, with nice hotels and beach (: You can play water sports there, just rent from the vendors and you can have the fun you are looking for. We seldom stay at hotel because it is just an hr ride from home.Anyway, that day when we went to Ken Ding is a rainy day where the sand are all wet and having strong waves.And my mum has start her business in Taiwan, if you are looking for people to drive you around KAOSHIUNG area, to bring you around to play and stuff, you can drop me an email and i will inform my mum about it.

xoxo
Have a good day !(:

No comments:

Post a Comment