Thursday 21 June 2012

{Taiwan Day One}

Hello lovelies, I'm here to start blogging about my Taiwan trip before I get really lazy. I'm sure a lot of people who share their trip in Taiwan are mostly talking about Taipei but I will share with you all more on my trip back home.

My choice of places to go in Taiwan is always different from others because I am going back home to visit my relatives than going to play. And this time round, I only went back for short 8 days. I used to go back Taiwan for a month but my dad wasn't able to take longer leave and thus the short getaway.

The main purpose of going back this time is to pay respect to my grandpa. It has been a year, it passed very fast but I will never forget the day when I rushed back to send him off.I guess I will never get over it because there are so many things that I wanted to do for him but it's too late,there are many regrets in me. I wish I was there to celebrate cny with him, it has always been a scar in me. Every time I'm feeling upset, I will ask him to give me strength to carry on! I miss him, we all miss him....

Okay, shall not elaborate. Anyway, my dad chose a midnight flight back to Taiwan so we won't waste another day traveling back home.My family always take Jetstar back but our home is at KaoShiung side so we will take high speed train from Taipei back home. It is much cheaper that way and cause we travel back very often, there's really a need to go a cheaper way (:

 Midnight flight is really uncomfortable ): will never choose that timing ever again.
You can actually find all the buses to different places at the airport. Just ask around, don't be shy. Taiwanese are very friendly (:

My luggage is damn naughty! It doesn't want to unlock when I went to bkk too and now at Taiwan too. SO I DUMPED HIM away! hahaha
A lot of people from my flight are taking high speed train too (:

Taiwan's food is CHEAP ! Never will you go hungry hehe

The ticket for high speed train is around S$60+. But you can save a lot of time traveling to the other side of taiwan (:
Always buy the seats rather than free seating. Because once the free seating cabin is full, you will have to stand. We always buy the seats because we will be alighting at the last stop.

 Dad tries to spoil my self shot. haha
Dad is the only one who will take photo with me now, Mum and bro doesn't like it.
 I was really tired when I'm on the train and yes, I have a big nose ! SEE! (:
But that's my trademark haha.
 After reaching home, I went to nap awhile and then off to see my niece's performance(: Always love to dance.


Simple dinner with the family !! (:
We always have dinner at home and lunch out!

That's all for my first day because we didn't really plan to go out on day 1, just want to be home early to rest since the next day we will be going to bring the kids out(:


p.s: I  hate the phrase 'Its too late' because it reminds me of my grandpa,so I won't let myself get it from others again.

Every night I am counting down to midnight so I can talk to someone who genuinely care about me. And it's 25 mins more (:

xoxo
GOODNIGHT

No comments:

Post a Comment