Friday 29 June 2012

{Taiwan Day Three & Four}

Hello lovelies, I have to combine day 3 & 4 because I didn't do much on day three. If you are my friend, you will know that I have very thick hair and messy hair ): Even though everyone has been telling me they like my my thick hair but it has always be a burden to me. Anyway, as my friend, they know I dun usually cut or do my hair in Singapore because I will only allow trusted hairstylist to cut my hair. I am very fussy.

So, I asked my mum to book appointment with my taiwan hairstylist as she flew back two weeks before us. To book him is really hard, you have to book at least three weeks in advance and I am really grateful he managed to squeeze me into his busy schedule. Thus, on day 3, I went over to his salon at Ping Tung! (: Anyway, this is the first time I went to him without any rebonding or perming, I decided to just cut and trim my hair a little because I dislike rebonding and my hair is too short to perm ): I am so gonna go back for him to perm next year when I go back for CNY!  I miss my super long and curl hair.

My hair is shorter but my parents say doesn't make any different -.-
But I don't care, just happy to go cut by him (:
 As usual, everyday I will buy a drink (: CHEAP AND GOOD !

After my haircut, we head over to fetch my niece hehe. She is very exhausted while my parents shop for bakery stuffs
After dinner, My sister in law went to buy me my favourite PEARL MILK TEA. I only love pearl milk tea for this store! And yakult lemon from QING XIN.


DAY FOUR:
Early in the morning, four of us (cousin,aunt,mum and me) went up to KAOSHIUNG for our facial appointment. Apparently, my mum and I always go back taiwan to do facial, manicure and pedicure. So no exception this time round. Three of them went for laser for their face while I do normal facial treatment. The facial treatment is around 90mins and their beautician are all very friendly and gentle. I always ended up sleeping. My facial costs me 599NT=SGD26 because we bought the vouchers booklet. If you didn't buy the vouchers, one facial will cost 1000NT! The vouchers do not have expiry date so if you travel to taiwan as often as me, then purchasing the booklet is definitely worth it (:


Okay, this is where I have my facial (: It's located at KaoShiung, you can google and check if Taipei has one. They don't only provide facial, they have other treatment like laser, botox and many more. GOOGLE and check it out (: I highly recommend them !! POLITE, FRIENDLY AND GOOD RESULT !
After all our treatment, we will always head over to Kao Shiung Xiao Ju Dang (高雄小巨蛋) for lunch. As usual we ordered our drinks from this shop above!! FREAKING NICE! Must try whenever you see it k, u will not be disappointed!
Korean food for us (: We never change our choice even after years!



Okay, you can see my hair length clearly in this picture. HAHA! anyway, mum went to change her diamond ring and I overheard that that diamond ring will be passed down to me when I get married! OMG I cant wait because I just saw a flower diamond ring from that shop. That shop is call SOPHIA! Go take a look at their rings, my family love them (:


AND ALSO AS USUAL, WE WENT TO THIS MA LA SHOP TO PACK THEIR MA LA STEAMBOAT HOME FOR DINNER.

If you love spicy steamboat you definitely have to try this restaurant! They have a lot of outlets in Taiwan. 
PRESENTING YOU :LAO SICHUAN MA LA GUO (老四川麻辣锅)
If you don't dare to eat spicy food, they have non-spicy soup base and its equally nice. I don't remember the name for the non-spicy soup but is a little sour with veg one. Okay, go try and you will know (: their ingredients you have to order and the best thing is they allow take-away !! Normally, customers always have to queue to eat there. haha But good food are worth the wait.



Please go and try (: Goodnight !!

xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment