Tuesday 3 July 2012

{Taiwan Day Five}

Hello lovelies, I am trying to be really guai to update my my taiwan trip because I doesn't want snowball effect for my entries -.- I have quite a few ideas on what to blog recently but I can't carry it out until all my taiwan post is up! so yeah, I am scheduling my blog entry in case I become damn lazy/busy again.

Okay back to day 5! (: On day 5, my family and my cousin travelled to TAINAN for some sweet treats. Anyway, driving to Tai Nan is longer than I expected, I fell asleep on the way there. First stop, we went to have lunch before dessert. So we decided on a famous restaurant, we have eaten there for years. Their most popular dish is their fried prawn (Tempura 炸虾卷). Please go and try, they have a lot of outlets in Taiwan and they have wasabi sauce to go with the prawn.



 Dry noodle
 soup noodle
 One plate comes with four tempura and it only costs like 50NT!
 My cousin and I are the only one who love taking photos ! So most of my taiwan photos, you will see me and her <3

After lunch, we went for hi tea! I cant remember the name of this cafe but I will put up the name again after my cousin reply me. Anyway, look at their menu, this is only one page, they have many other sweet treats but to choose one toast. it kinda a hard choice too as they are so many to choose.

 Love the shop, good place to gossip.
 WE LOVE MIRROR !! we have the same camera !!!!
Anyway the romper is the only clothing i bought in taiwan ! love it  but it's kinda loose on me but I don't care ! (:
 Mum and cousin are always the one making orders cause it's my first time there (:
 we are both born in snake year and we have relatively bigger nose than others hahaha.
 草莓蜜糖吐司
 莓果森林吐司

 热带水果茶
Me and my 草莓蜜糖吐司!
 It's more than average price but it's definitely worth the price. Four of us couldn't finish two of it.
 At night, my cousin and I went to Xiao Ju Dan again for some movie time!!! And we caught SNOWHITE AND THE HUNTSMEN!! 
 The seats in their cinema are really big and good ! (:
I am a snack person so I always buy snacks before movie ! <3


I will go find out the name of cafe and post it up again. Anyway, that's all for my day five. 

Have a great day.
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment