Friday 3 August 2012

{ Every person is a new door to a different world part VI }

Hello lovelies, HOW'S YOUR AUGUST ? I hope august can be a happy month for me cause I have a lot of friends having their birthday in august !! AND SO IS MINE (:

Anyway, one day before I flew to Korea, I went to meet my babe(ANTHEA)! I havent meet her for very very long already and I wish I could meet her before I fly, so I went to her workplace to look for her for lunch ! We headed to The Tea Party Cafe and we chatted a little, she has always been like a mentor to me. I know her since my camp when I was still a freshies ! She was my ogl and then last year she was my clan leader (: I always love when she is around me! Always protecting me and ensuring that I always have her by my side.

<3 you babe!

This post is scheduled to be posted on 4 august so, HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY ANTHEA ! <3

After lunch, I headed to school to look for my dodgies on FOD DAY 2 ! I was really happy to meet up with them before I fly ! They are a big family to me, I always feel safe with them too! So grateful to be in dodgeball last year. I hope everyone will do well in SRC next yr(:

It's supposed to be sporties photo but I have no idea who's the guy behind -.-
My darling jing <3
The lovely two <3
My new friend from badminton (: She is very friendly.


" Everyday I get to know more and more about people around me, I wish it will always be happy memories"

GOODBYE !
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment