Saturday 11 August 2012

{ When it's all about camp }

Hello lovelies! I finally have time to sit down and blog, first week of august has kept me real busy with catching up with friends in school. I am drafting my Korea trip post but I guess I will post it when I'm done with my recent posts. Anyway, I flew back from Korea on 31st July, the last day of July and welcomed August when I touched down. I always look forward to August as it is a month with many birthdays. YES MOST OF MY FRIENDS ARE ALSO AUGUST BABY <3 WE ROCK !!

And I missed out this year FOC & promised to visit them when I'm back so I went over to crash their sp night on 2 August. Sp night has always been the best part because we can tease the couple and stuff. To go back as a senior is really a different feeling from being an ogl. And I'm glad I had the experience of being the freshies, ogl and senior for foc in my three years in SIM (: Totally different feel.

 This is when I'm a freshie back in 2010, TURQUOISE ! (:
something green something blue we are somewhere in between. haha

And yes ! Anthea was my OGL <3
& She was my Clan Master in FOC 2011, HADES!


 HEISHO OG6 (BROWN), WE WON THIRD PLACE ! LOVE THEM ALL!
Many memories and we ran a lot !
 MY OGL PARTNERS ! VION & VINCE.

And this year, Anthea was with me in FOC as seniors! HAHA! 

 the ladies (:
The senior gang who went to crash FOC, and surprise anthea ! <3

Anyway, I am very happy to see my dodgies that night, passed them all the presents and gave them big hugs! LALALALAL i wish there will be a senior camp or sth. Simply love my batch of SRC peeps who went mia for this camp. All the happy memories last yr.

Looking forward to next camp with my darlings ! ( You know who u are! )

Have a great weekend !
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment