Thursday 2 August 2012

{ Every person is a new door to a different world part III}

Opps! This post is supposed to be posted while I'm in Korea but my schedule was so packed and there are very limited wifi. So i decided to post it when I'm back. And yes, I AM BACK FOR KOREA! More about Korea soon (:

Anyway, I bet you all already know who my best friend is and yes it's her birthday on 22 JULY ! Exactly one month after my mum's birthday and one month before mine (: Such coincidence right? (: the right bday combi for the such important people in my life!!

She was craving for chinese food and thus, we decided on Ding Tai Feng at jurong point. I got her my
 favourite helium balloon and daisy ! And apparently, she loves it too. HEHE so glad she loves them! She say I'm the first to give her helium balloon hohohoh I bought it cause I want her to carry around to show it's her birthday.
XIAO LONG BAO LOVE!
We always share our food I realized ! Ja Jiang Mian !
And of cos, our favourite pasttime- SINGING!!!



Back to office the day after and I was happy cause I only need to work for 2.5 hrs and off I go to school to meet my dodgies and then pack my luggage (: Anyway, I am really happy to know two great friends who teach me a lot at work, and always cheering me up that period. haha and I am going to meet them later, so happy to see them and get my pay cheque !! Even though I wasnt keen to start work so soon but I kind of miss working and crapping with them at office.



Thanks karen for the pencil <3


Okay, I shall go to bed soon, long day tmr and hopefully my arms wont break carrying all the presents from town to camp. Cant wait to see all my darlings at camp, hope they miss me (:

GOODNIGHT
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment