Tuesday 21 August 2012

{ Final Bash }

Hello lovelies, I went missing for almost a week and I'm giving my sleeping time to type this post before I go missing again. I am very busy for august. Since I came back from Korea, I didn't really have much time spent with family and even resting. But I'm very happy that august is such an eventful month for me (:

Anyway,on national day this year, sim src has their bash too! Kinda cool to have bash on national day right? This is my first time not spending national day with family. And I enjoyed my self to the max that day (: Dancing with my OCS & DODGIES the whole night <3

 Before bash, I met up with shawn grace and zongde for dinner. We had Ichiban Sushi if I never remember wrongly! (: We pretended to have double dates.
 "1st couple"
 "Second couple"
 Me and uncle tan !!! Who dressed up for bash ! (:
 Westies (:
  DODGIES <3
 SPORTIES <3
 Me with two LOBSTERS!

DODGIES with alexius and jake (:

This is my last sch bash ): I remember my first clubbing session was when I was a freshie and I went for the sch bash after FOC at supper club. Thank you for those who were having fun with me that day ! (: I had an aweaome night dancing away. LOVE YOU ALL! Esepciallu my OCS, DODGIES AND SPORTIES <3

And TODAY I WENT TO USS ! Happy day. I hope you had an AWESOME DAY LIKE ME!

GOODNIGHT!
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment