Wednesday 15 August 2012

{Something Blue, Something Green, We are somewhere in between}

Hello Lovelies, from the previous post you will know that my foc group was turquoise back in 2010 and we still stay in contact and of course, we met up to celebrate Anthea's birthday ! (: I celebrated with her last year too, and in different gatherings because we were both from src sports department!

We decided to head over to " The Hand Burger " to have our dinner after their work. We haven't been there before and would love to try the burger, so each of us ordered a meal. When the food was served, all of them were shocked by the big portion ! As usual, they were all right, I couldn't finish my meal and they didnt either except for our 'sister' ryan. HAHAHA.

 Fei and I met up early for some retail therapy (:
 Always a must buy when I'm at fareast, LOVE THEIR MILK TEA!
 US ! (:
 My lovely girls <3

 I must say,I LOVE THEIR FRIES and the sauce is really good too.
 Most of us had a hard time eating the burger because it's pretty hard to cut and not be messy -.-

 After dinner, they wanted to go drink at WINEBAR and obviously I was undress for club ): It was a last min plan. And when we reached zouk, there was a huge crowd. So we cut the cake at the bridge area and head off to clarke quay for some drinks. Anthea wanted to treat me to alcohol but I guess they all know me well, so they ordered alcohol for themselves and ordered sth else for me. You know I am really happy to have friends like them who protects me well, LOVE YOU GIRLS <3


SEE YOU ALL REALLY SOON ! <3
Hope everyone can recover soon.

Have a great wednesday !
XOXO.

No comments:

Post a Comment