Monday 13 August 2012

{ J family&friends shopping date again }



 Hello lovelies ! I am pretty sure you know who my Jfamily members are and I have been meeting them quite often when I'm back in singapore. And we went shopping again on 6 August and the main purpose of meeting is so that we can 'update about camp (: I heard so many stories and was enjoying every of it, hehe.

I worked with yuhan on sat and sun before this gathering (: and I get to know her even better now!
 & shawn accompanied us for shopping too ! And Koi is always a must buy when I go bugis!
 SHOPPING BUDDIES FOR THE DAY <3
 Now i know my jfamily loves FISH&CO.
 With junwei and joseph after their work.
 My dinner ! mussels with lemon butter sauce <3 I always have tat because I'm not a fan of fish&chips.
This is what Uncle Tan and Joseph will order everytime!
 My best yr 2s buddies !! Thanks for always ensuring that I am fine (:
 US (: Missing grace!

 Gossiping continues at cold stone !


A simple gatherings always warm my heart because it makes me realized they are really the one who really care and make a difference in my life! Cant wait to meet up with Jfamily soon when Jinghui is back ! (:

I hope you love them as much as I do !

HAPPY MONDAY EVERYONE !!
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment