Thursday 26 July 2012

{ Every person is a new door to a different world part II}

OH YAY !! ALL THANKS TO MY JC OG MATES, I GET TO TRY OUT LITTLE PANCAKES! I have been hearing about this shop and wanted to give it a try. Little pancakes is a all day breakfast shop and yes, we are eating breakfast for dinner (: But apparently, the portion is just nice till fill my tummy but my monster friends are not full at all, they really scare the hell out of me! HAHA

Anyway, we didn't meet up very often and I really love how we still keep in contact (: MJ soon k ?!

MY THREE SIM-MATES NOW (: (eunice, freddy and sk)
Hassan and ongpei!
This is my meal and I couldn't finish all! I am trying to get my appetite back (:


three darlings <3
Last pic at little pancakes before our second round of dinner!

YES WE WENT FOR SECOND ROUND OF DINNER!! I was so full after my pancakes lo but they are still hungry, so we decided to walk to a coffee shop for some crabs!!! I LOVE CRAB ALOT and i enjoy eating with my friends too (: But I really couldn't eat anymore, so i ate one body and left the rest to them. THEY ARE MONSTERS! HAHAHA



THE MONSTERS!!!!! HAHA.

I will buy present back for you all as I promised!!!! (: FB-MESSAGE ME IF YOU ALL WANT ANYTHING ELSE K? (: I will try!!! Love you ongpei, eunice sk hassan and freddy!!

XOXO

GOODBYE!


No comments:

Post a Comment