Thursday 15 March 2012

{Bangkok Day Four}

Last day in Bangkok ): I always hate to leave bkk cause I feel that I haven't experience much and buy enough. I really really will fly to bkk soon I hope!

On the last day, we woke up early because the ladies and of course me myself want to head to Platinum mall to shop one last time before flying off ! Our flight was in the evening and we had up till 1230pm to shop. I was so determined this time round to shop alone so I can grab more pieces and go wherever I want. haha!

Platinum mall- just 5 mins walk away from our hotel.
Mum wearing what she bought the day before haha!
My loots after two hours ! It was really heavy.
Our luggage ! Mum now understand why I put my small luggage in the big one haha!

Thank god this plane has a individual tv to entertain me! Love watching movie!
Always a must have when I take a plane.
Thank you daddy for planning this trip for us <3

GOODNIGHT EVERYONE !!
Need to get back to books !
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment