Sunday 11 March 2012

{A random date at Delifrance}

I always have random cravings and on 29 Feb, I was craving for delifrance. Haven't been there for years and I want to have my seafood deseire ! (:

So Malcolm actually accompanied me to satisfy my cravings!

 I think the price is really friendly !
 Feel like eating this breakfast next time, but mal says it is not that nice ):

 My seafood desire (: Still as yummy !!

 Happy + tired face with my set meal ! (:
Thank you for satisfying my craving ! (:

Actually I always have weird cravings at weird timings! Especially late at night, I will suddenly feel like eating chilli crab, xian cai dou fu tang, chicken wings, korean bbq, sushi, lala, kangkong and it goes on and on an on. But I don't know how to drive and I don't dare to go out alone late at night at my house area cause there are many girls being molested at my area. so yeah! I will love to have supper mates! Please make friends with me k, ME LOVE SUPPER ! (: start sending in your application (:

Enough crap, goodbye !

No comments:

Post a Comment