Saturday 17 March 2012

{Surprise box 2}

GOOD NEWS LADIES! (: My friend introduced me to another website where you can get your beauty box every month too. And it's BELLABOX! The differences between bellabox and vanitytrove are the price and products inlcuded in the box.

1) For Bellabox, it's $15 per month as for Vanitytrove, it is $25 per month.

2) Actually I haven't pay for any, so I'm not sure what different products they include in the box but I know Vanitytrove includes tea and soup for you girls whereas Bellabox dont. But both of their box includes skin care and beauty products. So you can head over to their website to see which one you prefer! (:

Grab the most suitable box for yourself <3




If you are already the member of any, let me know your experiences k?
I still couldn't decide which to subscribe.
hmmmm.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment