Tuesday 13 March 2012

From my recent photos you guys already I went to chop off my curl! And now I am a mid length hair girl, no longer a long hair girl! Anyway, that day was supposed to be a study session with my turquoise babes at Wheelock starbucks. The plan was just to meet them to study, but I decided to head to salon since I'm already in town,might as well shun bian right? (:

I decided the length really fast without hesitating cause I wanna a change after 2 years of long and curl hair ! I feel that my neck doesn't need to suffer anymore after the hair cut.


 Hair after blowing ! (: It always look damn gorgeous after you went salon but it don't last long.
 Went dinner and shopping with fei <3 She bought a $10 knit top which she is gonna sell to me now cause I cant stop telling her I love this top even though it's tagged M ! not my size at all but still I WANT IT ! HEHE


hope I don't look shitty in mid length (:
And I was really glad to find a salon with the stylist which I feel so confident in them. The one and only one which I feel safe in SINGAPORE!
Goodbye and have a nice day ! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment