Saturday 17 March 2012

{Surprise box}

Hello ladies ! Have you heard of VANITYTROVE before? If you haven't, I will ensure you that after finding out who they are and what service they provide, you will be as excited as me !!!!!!!!!! I have been thinking about it for days, hoping that April is here soon (Just so I can receive a surprise box and not exams)!

Anyway, I mentioned surprise box ! YES, SURPRISE BOX. If subscribe with them, you will receive a surprise box which includes 4-6 beauty products samples at your door ! Isn't that attractive? All you have to do is pay $25 for different surprises every month. Is really cheap for such surprises every month right?! You can even send it to your girlfriends!

Every month on the 15th, they will mail your box out and the last date to register is the 14th. If u pay after that day, you will have to wait for the next month box. AND I JUST MISSED MY MARCH ONE ):




these are the products in Feb box ! I cant wait to find out whats in the March box

If you subscribe for a year, you will get a month free!!! Or you can subscribe monthly so u can cancel anytime. As I mentioned you can also send to your girlfriends or if you are a guy, you can send to the girl u admire ! I'm sure she will love it!

You can subscribe at their website now! (: click HERE!

Grab yours now !
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment