Sunday 4 March 2012

{Bangkok Day One}

Hello lovelies, I finally forced myself to blog today!! Haha, if I don't do it now I will probably go missing again. Anyway, will love to blog about my second trip to bkk. I have always wanted to go back and try more things after my first trip with mal and his family and my 2nd aunt and uncle. This time round, I went with my family but luck isn't at my side again so yup, will elaborate more.

Anyway, we left the house really early because my dad doesn't like to be late. When we reached the airport,we were told by one of the staff that our flight is delayed. Our flight is supposed to be at 4pm, that means i will reach bkk at 6pm(bkk time 5pm) which means at least we still get to spend the late night at night markets to shop and stuff. But after we boarded the flight, we waited for another 1hr to fly off. So we only reached bkk at 8pm (bkk time)! How late right? and all of us were kind of pissed and tired. By the time we reach the hotel we were furnished! So we ended day one by walking down the street to have chicken rice ! -.- Such a pathetic day ! ):

I placed my empty and small luggage into a large luggage! hehe



 The food isn't that nice ! ):

Anyway, I stayed at P2 boutique hotel ! It is near platinum mall but it's at a very ulu street. Even though the room is clean but I just dun like the hotel.The breakfast taste really awful and you don't really have many choices.

 My parents' bed and mine at the cosy corner ! I like (: Its like a kid's corner! LOL

 The snacks we bought from Family mart after dinner !

 And I love their big yakult !(:
 What a boring day one right?! I know i know haha I was really upset too ! ): I really were hoping for more experiences and stuff ! Anyway, I always buy a sim card from airport. The one I bought is 380baht (approx S$15.50) for calls and one week unlimited data plan! So I can upload photos, log on to fb and whatsapp everywhere I go ! (:

Anyway, if anyone knows of a good, clean and not so ex hotel in bkk, do let me know k? Greatly appreciate it (: Best is near platinum mall!

Update again soon ! GOODNIGHT !(:

No comments:

Post a Comment