Saturday 10 March 2012

{Bangkok Day Three}

Hello, I am back after a busy week. As you know i fell sick on the second night of my bkk trip and so day three was really not kind to me at all. It was a Sunday and I have always look forward to shop at Chatuchak market !! So looking forward to cheap clothes, drinks and coconut ice-cream. We left out hotel at 10am and we took a cab down which only cost us 84baht (S$3.50). So cheap right?! How come singapore not like that. haha.

Anyway, I didn't have any appetite since day two so I didn't eat breakfast and neither did I go for my coconut ice-cream ): So we started walking around Chatuchak! I wanted to shop alone but luckily my parents insisted that I walk with them if not I have no idea what to do when I feel so dizzy. At the start of shopping, my aunt bought a mickey mouse shopping bag so we can put our loots inside! It was full after only an hr !

Because I was feeling nausea, we decided to head back to the hotel after only 2HRS at Chatuchak which makes me really sad but I really need to go back to hotel. I feel like I'm gonna faint any time.

 Once we stepped into Chatuchak, we were welcomed by the fruits. But I really didn't have the appetite to eat anything.
 The mickey mouse loots bag ! HAHA
SEE!! My mum and aunt still looking at the bags!
This was taken 2mins before I feel like fainting -.- Still so happy !


After resting for 2hrs, it was already 3pm but I kept thinking about heading back to chatuchak and continue shopping and dad didn't reject that idea so i got up and get ready again, like a happy kid only. But aunt and uncle weren't keen to head back and prefer to head to MBK. So I followed their plan since I didn't get to visit MBK the previous time. I have been hearing many positive reviews of MBK, but, I didn't like it ): Didn't buy anything there except a whole loads of NARAYA bags and my ZA concealer and pore smoother !

I prefer the night roadside street along the way back to hotel. There were really a lot of shops and it was so crowded then I feel so tired after finishing the street. But I love shopping there, things were really cheap. I bought almost everything at 200baht (S$8.20)?! so cheap right! I think night market will be even better but I didn't go this time round AGAIN! ):

I only had the soup! It wasn't that bad (:




Left: NEW!

 
 My loots for three days ! still have more from the last day ! (:

Okay, what a long post today ! (: And I have to start studying already, have been slacking for another three days ! Goodbye! Gonna update about photoshoot !

No comments:

Post a Comment