Sunday 25 March 2012

{THEDAISYCLOSET}

Hello lovelies! I am pretty excited to share with you all my blogshop, THEDAISYCLOSET. Actually it has been there for quite some time but I didn't really have time to launch any collection due to many reasons...... But, this time round, I decided to launch one because I love the apparels ! I can't resist but bought more to share the love with you all! Hope you girls will like it (:

Thanks to my baby, we managed to get out photos done really quick! We went to Botanic gardens for this shoot and yes, THERE'S JUST TWO OF US ! Imagine us carrying all the clothes! I changed in public too with baby holding a big towel to cover me because there wasn't any changing room nearby. And luckily the spots we chose didn't have many people around. 

Here you go:

 I heart this thick knit top ! It's a must for school!! It's very comfortable and easy to match. Just go with denim and it will never go wrong (:

 I wanted to sit down and take this picture but I refused to let my pretty high waist get dirty. So, the picture came out like that but I still love it HEHE!
 Floral and printed strap top can be sexy and casual too, YOU CAN SHOW OFF YOUR THINK WAIST ! How good right, I love both prints though. Kept the green one for myself (:

 This crochet/lace top is GORGEOUS ! The moment I saw this top, i immediately asked for more so I can share with you girls. The metal tip collar is in trend now and if you are a UK4 like me, you can actually wear it as a dress!If not, pair it with a high waist shorts/skater skirts and you are good to go! There's inner lining so you dont have to worry. It's a pre-order and I only have limited slots, DO GRAB YOURS NOW!!
 Sequin collar top/tunic!I love it, It's not a sheer as I thought and the material is really comfortable !
 I love the sexy appeal of this kimono top ! ahem ahem ! Please pardon me k haha!It's supposed to be a top but it is long enough to be my dress, I'm pretty short ): Can fit up till UK 12!

 I always love wearing flats/pumps even though I'm short! & this pair had caught my eyes!! Dont you love them, simple and sweet! Good for school, gatherings and party !!!!
This bag is pretty small in size! It's good for a lazy day out with family or friends.You can match it easily with your clothes. Detachable straps provided too!


If you love the items like me, then head over to


Thank you so much !

With many many love,
Joanna.

No comments:

Post a Comment