Sunday 4 March 2012

{Bangkok Day Two}

I hope I will be as hardworking as in studies, haha! Here you go for day two of my bkk trip. It started off very early cause the half-day tour started at 10am. We went to a few places like, taking the boat, honey factory government jewellery shop and temple. I seriously regretted going for the tour! But I have no choice cause it was in the deal package we bought and my parents want to give it a try. If you have a choice, go for free & easy! You can start your day with shopping, more shopping and even more shoppings !! BKK is girls' heaven ! (:

 Always sitting alone ):
 My 2nd aunt and I. Mum doesn't like to take photo!
 Laopa and me !!
 Mum loves the two cause they smile so happily! haha.


 They all these fish the guanyin fish so we must feed them with bread.

Last stop of the tour, the four face buddha. I made a wish though and hope it will come true.

After the tour, my family decided to head back to platinum mall to have lunch and shop.Actually, I am just weird, I don't like to shop at other places before I go to chatuchak cause my impression is that chatuchak is damn cheap! So yeah, next time I should go bkk on a sat morning. 

Anyway, platinum mall food court has really nice food and I always head there to eat their seafood phay thai and mango sticky rice ! YUMMY MAX! 


 Yummy yummy ! (:
 We spent around an hour to shop there only and these is what i have got!
 Six items are mine and as you can see polka dots is like everywhere haha!
 I am very kia su one so i brought one small portable charger and a big portable charger just in case my phone went out of batt when im out.
 This time round, I went to this seafood restaurant in china town again but I ended up having diarrhea and feeling nausea before I head to massage after dinenr with my parents ): I think i ate st wrong but I have no idea what.
 2nd uncle ordered beer and shared with my mum haha

Still feeling okay before the meal.

I wasn't aware that it will be so serious so I still went for body massage. For 2 hrs you know! whole body massage fr 2 hrs and then, when I went up to my room, I feel super unwell and went toilet quite frequently and my tummy was aching like hell. Headaches, tummy upset and feeling nausea really makes me so pale that night! The worst is day three....... shall reveal what happened in the next bkk post.

Back to book! Hate POA so much, they are like aliens to me, seriously. If you are a pro, please come give me free tuition k? (: greatly appreciated ! hehe BYEs!

No comments:

Post a Comment