Thursday 26 July 2012

{ Every person is a new door to a different world part I }

Hello lovelies! First scheduled post while I'm in Korea (: Before I leave for Korea I met up with many different groups of friends. Just like what my title says, every person is a new door to different world, and yes each of them have taught me a lot of things, show me a different world which I am not exposed to. Some have brought me to a cruel world but most of them brought me to a world of love (:

On 16 July, I took off from work as I'm supposed to go for photoshoot but they had it earlier. So I met up with Shawn and Audrey (: I met up with Shawn at noon to SING! AND YES I LOVE SINGING! hehe and he promised to sing with me one noon before I fly! That day, I chose not to sing any songs that we sang before and introduced a lot more songs which I think it's nice, I don't really know if he even remembers all ! I will introduce some of the songs on my blog soon.....



 I always love kbox snacks! hehe
 HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY (:

After singing, I went to bugis to have dinner and shop with AUDREY DARLING! <3 Really love her to bits, she knows me so well that I can't hide anything from her now! hehe. Thanks for always being by my side k (: and we shall take more photos when I'm back, more meetups and UPDATES(Gossips) haha.
<3 FAVOURITE GIRL!

If i can use one quote to describe this babe, then it will be:
"A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart, and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words." 
 
Is everyone having a good time in Singapore? (: I will still continue to check my tweet if not you guys will forget me. HEHE! 

GOODBYE !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment