Saturday 7 July 2012

{Taiwan Day Seven}

Second last day in taiwan and we decided to go to my family's favourite restaurant - TAO BAN WU ! They have many outlets all around taiwan, please go and have them. I am missing their food already. Their food are delicious and theirs service is damn good. The waitress is very nice to notice that I wasn't used tot heir tomato salad and offered to change for another one for me, but I rejected because I couldn't finish all the 8 courses meal. 

And yes, 8 courses meal which only cost 499NT! Very cheap and it's definitely worth it (:



 In TAO BAN WU, they take orders according to the seating arrangements !! Very attentive.
 See the 8 course !! Very good right? hehe

 My cousin's salad which I love!
 My salad which I don't like !



 This rice dumpling is very very delicious and cute ! 


 This restaurant is definitely worth going, HIGHLY RECOMMENDED (:
 My favourite toy in car !! very comfortable to hug !
 My sleeping bolster (:

Anyway, there's nothing much to blog about Day eight so I shall just end here (: If you haven't been to taiwan then hurry travel there! You will definitely love them like all my friends do! 

If you need to hire a tour guide for KAO SHIUNG area, do email me as my mum will be able to help you arrange. Thank you (:

xoxo

p.s: 我今天更加确定能实现我对你的约定.


No comments:

Post a Comment