Thursday 12 July 2012

{Goodbye June Hello July II}

I have actually scheduled part two of the previous entry today, happy reading (: As I mention my July has been going really well till now even though I am very busy with works, meetups and other plans, but all these are happy stuffs. And at times, I was afraid to open up my schedule book because every single page is full with plans. I only have 22 July untouched now before I fly off to Korea. And I guess that day will be spent with my very best friend cause it's her birthday (: I am BUSY BEE!!!!!!!! BBZZZZZZZZZZ...

Anyway, since I have mentioned about my best friend I shall talk about her now and of course I'm not gonna tell the whole world every single things about her. Actually I feel that after what happened in June I got to get even closer to her because she really give me the space to let out my feelings. We have known each other for 4years and counting and she is a very happy-go-lucky person unlike me ): I'm still trying to learn from her.Anyway, we have been texting each other to talk about work and I hope she is getting used to her new jobs (: gonna meet her real soon

<3

Another group of great friends is my DODGIES <3 I just met them on Monday after their FOD dryrun.. We had really great fun playing games after dinner and they make me feel very dumb hahaha! Can't wait to meet them on 24th to have dinner after before I fly off..


 I love my year 2s gang ! They treat me like a little sister and took really good care of me (: 
not to say my favouirte two girls <3 not forgetting JOSEPH JUNWEI & SHAWN !!
I will remember every single little things you guys have done for me <3

and my darling audrey for listening to me <3



Okay, When I meet up with more of them I will post again ! 
For now,
I REALLY THANK EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU WHO CHOOSE TO BE TRUE AND SINCERE TO ME, AND TO DOTE ME AND APPRECIATE ME IN EVERY SINGLE WAY. THANK YOU SO SO MUCH, I HAVE CHOSE U TO KEEP IN MY LIFE TOO <3 (you can double confirm with me if you are the one I will tell u straight with my expression HAHAHA & doesn't mean you are not the ones if I never mention you) I have really changed a lot! Oh wells, thank you all once again for making my life beautiful now !


p.s: Don’t let the sadness of your past and the fear of your future ruin the happiness of your present.


xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment