Saturday 21 July 2012

{ Lovely friends }

I am finally touching my blog again, I was so busy and exhausted that I didn't touch my com for weeks. So exhausted that I don't feel like heading out at times. Second week of July went pretty well too because my darling ONGPEIPEI HAD GRADUATED !!!! (: Attend my first convocation of my friend and wish mine will come soon.

Before that, on 8 August, I met up with Tricia to do some shopping at town (: Do you remember her?! She is my model partner for seventeenth lane. We had a great chat and shopping day together, we bought like quite a number of things.

 This is what all girls will do in the toilet ! haha ! 
 My favourite drink from marche !
 She got this bag for $5 and she keep tempting me to buy but I resisted it cause I doubt I will use it and in the end I ran to f21 to get my work bag haha.
My dinner (: Couldn't finish as usual !

Anyway, I am really glad to know her through seventeenth lane, she came all the way after her shoot with another new blogshop just to accompany me to shop (: And I get to know her more after the heart-to-heart talk during dinner.

And finally !!! 11 July has arrived and that day is Peishan's convocation ! She flew back from taiwan the night before and I was really excited to attend her convocation. I wanted to surprise her, so i invited another two friends of ours to join me without her knowing (: I hope she love the surprise. 

 We arrived earlier and we managed to see her receiving her cert ! SEE IT'S HER (:

 This huge nus bear which is 3 times my size ! hehe not on sale though.

 HAPPY GRADUATION! <3
 Bumped into evon too (my sec sch vballer)! Congrats evon ! (:

and again, i ate marche! hehe and as usual I didn't finish my food.

Anyway, I love my floral top (: hehe ! So easy to match and love the chiffon material.


and my favourite work dress for the week is...

Forest green sweetheart dress !! And apparently, I have a new records of likes on instagram for this dress haha So i guess I bought the right dress !! HOHOHO !

Okay, 4 more days to korea, I shall schedule another post before I fly!! Shouldn't drag anymore before snowball effect begins again..

GOODNIGHT EVERYONE!
I HOPE YOU GUYS HAVE A NICE DAY (:

p.s: When I am walking along the long path home, I looked up in the sky and saw many stars. I wish upon the stars and hope things will turn out fine.



No comments:

Post a Comment