Tuesday 10 July 2012

{ GOODBYE JUNE, HELLO JULY}

Hello lovelies, I am very happy today because I have little work today to do and so I decided to post an entry at my office now. I have been wanting to do up this post for very long already, since 1 JULY BUT I was still stucked with my Taiwan post then and I have been really busy, so here you go!

June has been really a BAD month for me ): There are way too many things that upset and hurt me so badly. But I am taking it as a big lesson and I am thankful that I have a lot of great friends around me who have been lending me their shoulder to cry on. Even friends that are not close to me came to give me their support and I appreciate that (: I am also very thankful to what happened as it make me a wiser person. Now i truly know who to keep and hold them tight in my life and who are those that I can kick them out of my life. I really know now and I have been spending time with them whenever I can now. Because I am very clear about those friends I want to keep them in my life, I look forward to every day of July.

And happy news just keep coming in on 1st July. Firstly, I was finally called to work with my friend in an advertising company (It means I finally get to wear all my dresses !!!), soon after that I was told that I was selected for Seventeeth magazine for their horoscope shoot HAHA!! okay even though it's a non-paid shoot but I am happy to gain experience! And my tuition resumed too and it means more income (: AND OF COURSE, I BOOKED MY TICKET TO KOREA ALREADY !!!! <3

 - I'm happy to be able to free myself from all saddness...

Anyway, I met up with my favourite two darlings on the first day of July. They have been giving me support and pampering with all the love that I need for 5 years and counting... I am glad I met them in my jc life. So we finally met up after so long cause I need to pass them gift I bought from Taiwan (: So we met near at lot one and had MOF for dinner but we don't the service there at all, and the food are so-so. But the company was great and we had lots of fun taking photos and polaroids before they both flew off to Taiwan for their graduation trip. I am so gonna invite them to my graduation trip next year (:



 Each of us has a polaroid to keep (:


<3 SHANNY AND WANNIE!
 I am going to meet shanny at her convocation tmr ! So eggcited for her (:

******
Another group of favourite girls, even though we went to different schools and workplaces but we still meet up whenever we can. They are my secondary vball girls- six of us ! (: Meeting them on 2 July really make me feel that I am always not alone. We met at cityhall to have dinner and have some chit-chat sessions as usual ! HAHAHA always love what we are chatting about, girls you know!





Okay, I am the shortest one ! I can't wait to graduate and then we can travel together soon !!

Meeting these girls on my first two days of July really brighten my life up !! I am looking forward to everyday in July with a positive mindset (: And there are many more friends I like to thank them... But this post is way too lengthy ): so I will schedule a part two..

Enjoy your week okay..... 
Every day I have different jobs (4 part time jobs now) IM A WORKAHOLIC !!!!!!!

GOODBYE !
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment