Friday 6 July 2012

{Taiwan Day Six}

Day six was my family day, we decided to go out by ourselves. We headed to PingTung to shop around too. I was telling mum that I am craving for some Pork chop and Mum brought dad and I to GONG NUI DUI. Dad loves to eats steak !! Anyway, I think the food are so-so only but it's cheap. Please go and try other steak restaurant. 




Mum and I got the same iphone stud!

After lunch, we headed to MING JIA MEI(beauty products shop) to shop! This is my favourite shop as I can get all my beauty products here and it's cheaper in Singapore! And i love their new basket, you can actually push it (:

 My loots !!!!!!!!! <3 Couldn't buy more as our luggages were very packed.

My bee nails ! So cute right, I got it done at 250NT!

 At night, we went to XIAO JU DAN for movie again as I wanted to watch FIRST TIME! 

It was a nice and touching love story. Angelababy is damn pretty <3

Day six was just a simple day but I still enjoy it ! I have a restaurant to introduce for day seven, so stay tune for tmr's post k? 

GOODNIGHT!
xoxo

P.S: No matter how hard the promise is, I will still keep the promise. 



No comments:

Post a Comment