Wednesday 25 July 2012

{ The safest place is my home }

Hello lovelies! By the time this post is published, I will be on my way to Korea!

Anyway, I have been working really hard this month and I didn't really have time to spend with my family and I felt really bad. So normally I choose to stay at home on saturday to replenish my beauty sleep and to see my parents.

On 14 July, my mum decided to have steamboat at home and it was a right choice!!! That saturday was raining heavily, and it's just the best weather to have steamboat. After dinner, my brother and I dragged my parents to bowling !! (: It has been really awhile since we last bowl-ed with my dad. But I still lose to him ):

 This time round, we decided not to put kimchi ! haha But it still taste as good!
 This is our bowling gang !
 Our customised bowling bowl !! (: Like a pro !
The three ladies for bowling (:

And, I am really thankful to my family, every single one of them. They have been really supportive of me and they are doting on me more and more. Just like this time, I know they have a million questions to ask me but they chose not to because they know I didn't want to talk about it. I am really glad they gave me the space & they allow me to travel to Korea despite telling them in such short time. They don't know the reason but they still agreed, THANK YOU SO MUCH DADDY & MUMMY! <3 & my lao ge for sponsoring me $4 for my polaroid films! haha!

Take care everyone (:
And, I have scheduled all my overdue posts !! 
So while I'm in Korea, I can clear all the photos.

My dearest friends,
I have uploaded all the photos on FB too, please help me tag and grab the photos urself k?!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment